For some new gamer individually those who try to connect LAN at home falls into various problems. The main thing is that they don’t know how to connect. Here we will provide the simple technique which will allow you to connect every LAN games and can play easily. Don’t skip any single lines from here because every single steps we provide all were necessary.
- Just buy a single router cable from market, no need to buy modems. It will just cost less than a Dollar.
- Two or more PC/Laptop.
In Order to start the connection, you’ll have to assign different IP address for both computers.
To change the IP address of your computers for the LAN connection, you should make changes in the LAN adapter settings.
- Open Control panel from the start menu and click on Network and Internet and click on Network and Sharing center.
- From the left sidebar, click on Change adapter settings.
- Under the Network connections window select the appropriate icon for your LAN adapter and right-click on it, then choose Properties.
- A Local area connection box will appear.
- Under the Network tab select Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click on the Properties button.
- Set the address as mentioned below in each computer and click OK.
- At the first computer ( say, Computer 1):
- At the second computer (say, Computer 2):
-> IP address: 192.168.0.2 Subnet mask: 255.255.255.
- Restart each computer. It does not matter which computer you restart first.
- After starting both the computer, double-click on the Computer icon at the start menu and then click on Network from the left side of the explorer window.
- In the computer 1, you should see an icon denoting your second computer’s name under the Network window.
- If they do not appear, you should get a message prompting to turn on Network Discovery and file Sharing.
- Click that security pop-up and select “make the network a private network”. In case, you may have to restart your computers.
- After connecting your 2 laptops or desktop using LAN cable then follow the next steps.
- Go to the most wanted game folder and select speed.exe
- Right click on the speed application and select properties
- Click on the compatibility tab and tick on the Run the program in compatibility for by default it is in the windows xp (service pack 3) don’t change this .
- It doesn’t matter which service pack you Click.
- The game will not connect until if you don’t select any widows XP (service pack).