Suppose you are in a restaurant or shopping mall and start hearing some background music and you actually started liking it. You may also want to have it on your playlist but you actually don’t know which track’s are being played. You might also feel insecure to ask someone the name of the track. But don’t worry Shazam music identifier will identify the name of the track. Suppose you found your track but you can’t directly download songs from Shazam you will have to install third party application to download songs from Shazam. Well by knowing track name you can also download from other source. We provide you step by step method to download track. This procedure will save your time and it’s better than knowing name and searching on Google and go to another link. Don’t waste time doing that. The trick we are providing is very simple and save your time and data. All you need to do is install “ShazaMusic” or “AShazam Downloader”
How to Download ShazaMusic:
- You may be not find in Google PlayStore you need to go Open your Browser and go to the following link http://shazamusic.club
How to Download A Shazam Downloader:
- This application also you will not find in Google PlayStore you need go to another link http://www.droidbin.com/p19umpuc1u46e155eur2frhijv3 or just scan the QR Code.
How to Download Songs from Shazam:
- Open your “Shazam” application in your Phone and record the song which you want to identify.
- Now there will be a List of Songs, among them you have to pick your song but you just make sure by playing the song online.
- After choosing the right track click on it
- Now you will see “Share Button” click on “Share Button”.
- Now lot of application will be listed such as WhatApps, Message etc Scroll down until you don’t find “ShazaMusic” or “A Shazam Downloader” now among two choose anyone to download.
- Now “ShazaMusic” or “A Shazam Downloader” application will automatically open and you will see Download button and now your song is ready to download.
- When your song will downloading that time it will show in notification bar of your Phone.